2022-01 ThedaCare Medical Center Community Health District Master Plan Amendment #1-22 and Project Plan Approval #1-22.
2022-02 Repealing Neenah Municipal Code, Sec. 21-133 and Amending Neenah Municipal Code, Sec. 17-27 Cross-connection Control and Sec. 21-134 Well Abandonment.
2022-03 Annexing – City of Neenah owned property along Woodenshoe Road in the Town of Vinland to the City of Neenah.
2022-04 Annexing – 13.4781 acres of land along County Highway G in the Town of Neenah to the City of Neenah.
2022-05 Project Plan approval #1-22 for West Side Business Development District construct an additional drive-thru lane at 1161 Westowne Drive.
2022-06 Rezoning land located at 560 County Road G from the Temporary I-1, Planned Business Center District to the I-1 Planned Business Center District.
2022-07 Amending the Official Street Map established by Code Sec. 26-30 to narrow Paintbrush Road Right-of-Way from 66 feet to 60 feet between the west line of the SW ¼ of the NE ¼ of Section 6, Township 19, Range 17 East, City of Neenah, Winnebago County, Wisconsin and Kingswood Drive in the City of Neenah.
2022-08 Amending Article IV. And Sec. 11-2 To Allow For Electric Scooters.
2022-09 Amending Code Sec. 2-22(g) and 2-58(c) relating to Mayor and Aldermanic salary increase for terms beginning in April 2022.
2022-10 Amending Code Sec 16-1 to adopt Trans 305.
2022-11 Amending Sec. 26-349 of the Neenah Municipal Code pertaining to the Bridgewood Planned Development District Master Plan.
2022-12 Amending Sec. 7-20 of the Neenah Municipal Code relating to Fire Prevention Code and Standards.
2022-13 Rezoning land located at 2001 Marathon Avenue from the I-2, General Industrial District to the C-1, General Commercial District.
2022-14 Adopting the Amendment to the City of Neenah Comprehensive Plan Update 2040 relating to changes to the Future Land Use Map for land located at the northwest corner of Marathon Avenue and Byrd Avenue.
- 2021-02 Amending Neenah Municipal Code Section 26-178 of the Zoning Code relating to Single-Family Attached Dwellings in the R-2, Two-Family Residence District.
- 2021-03 Amending Neenah Municipal Code Section 7-28 (b)(2) Relating to Recreational Fire Permits.
- 2021-04 Project Plan approval #1-21 for Glatfelter Planned Development District to allow the construction of a mixed-use development located at 201 W. Wisconsin Avenue.
- 2021-05 Annexing – City of Neenah owned property located in the Town of Vinland along County Highway G and Woodenshoe Road to the City of Neenah.
- 2021-06 Creating an Ordinance to Provide For Covid- 19 Temporary Outdoor Seating Areas and Authorize City Staff Review and Approval of Temporary Outdoor Seating Areas and Expansion of Licensed Premises for Taverns and Restaurants.
- 2021-07 Creating an Ordinance to Provide For Covid- 19 Temporary Sales of Merchandise on Public Sidewalks.
- 2021-13 Annexing – 0.28 Acres of land – 138 Courtney Court – to the City of Neenah.
- 2021-14 Annexing – 4.496 Acres of land – 1480 Oakridge Road – to the City of Neenah.
- 2021-15 Adopting the Amendment to the City of Neenah Comprehensive Plan Update 2040 relating to changes to the Future Land Use Map for property located at the corner of Tullar Road and Oakridge Road.
- 2021-16 Rezoning land located at 1480 Oakridge Road from the temporary I-1, Planned Business Center District to the I-1 Planned Business Center District.
- 2021-17 Rezoning land located at 405 E. Wisconsin Avenue from the R-2, Two-Family Residence District to the R-1, Single-Family Residence District including to the centerlines of E. Wisconsin Avenue Elm Street.
- 2021-19 Amending Code §2-57 and adopting a General Ordinance of the City of Neenah Amending Aldermanic Districts
- 2020-01 Rezoning 0.97 acres located at 1313 S Commercial Street & Parcel #02-0618
- 2020-02 Amending §4-98 Procedure for granting nad review of operator’s license
- 2020-03 Annexing—0.87 Acres of land—1480 Breezewood Lane—to the City of Neenah
- 2020-04 Annexing—0.87 Acres of land—1490 Breezewood Lane—to the City of Neenah
- 2020-05 Annexing—0.89 Acres of land—1510 Breezewood Lane—to the City of Neenah
- 2020-06 Annexing—City of Neenah owned property along Armstrong Street including the adjoining Armstrong Street public right-of-way to the City of Neenah
- 2020-07 Creating an Ordinance to Provide for COVID-19 Temporary Outdoor Seating Areas and Authorize City Staff Review and Approval of Temporary Outdoor Seating Areas and Expansion of Licensed Premises for Taverns and Restaurants
- 2020-08 Creating an Ordinance to Provide for COVID-19 Temporary Sales of Merchandise on Public Sidewalks
- 2020-09 Amending Neenah Municipal Code Section 21-39(c)of the Building Code relating to pool protective enclosures
- 2020-10 Rezoning land located at 324, 346, and 400 First Street and Parcel No. 03-0068-00-00 from the I-2, General Industrial District to the C-2, Central Business District
- 2020-11 Amending Neenah Municipal Code, Chapter 16, Article IV, Bicycle Code
- 2020-12 Project Plan approval #1-20 for the Glatfelter Planned Development District to allow the construction of a multi-family residence at 215 Main Street
- 2020-13 Amending Neenah Municipal Code Sections 26-235 and 26-236 of the Zoning Code relating to permitted uses and special uses in the C-1, General Commercial District
- 2020-14 Project Plan approval #1-20 for Calvary Bible Church PPD to allow the construction of a building addition and expansion of a parking lot
- 2020-15 Annexing—0.74 Acres of land—1261 W. Winneconne Ave—to the City of Neenah
- 2020-16 Amending Art. IV of Ch. 22, Erosion Control & Stormwater Management
- 2020-17 Creating Neenah Code § 11-57—Use of Metal Detectors Prohibited
- 2020-18–number skipped
- 2020-19 Attaching Lands to the City of Neenah
- 2020-20 Amending Neenah Municipal Code Section 21-34 of the Building Code relating to garages
- 2020-21–number skipped
- 2020-22 Adopting the Amendment to the City of Neenah Comprehensive Plan Update 2040 relating to changes to the Future Land Use Map for property located along the County Highway CB/County Highway O corridor, land located on the northwest and southwest corner of County Highway G and Woodenshoe Road, and land located in the City on the southeast corner of Brooks Avenue and Byrd Avenue.
- 2020-23 Project Plan approval #2-20 for Glatfelter Planned Development District to allow the construction of a public plaza/ice rink at 215 Main Street.
- 2020-24 Lead and galvanized water service line replacement
- 2020-25 Rezoning land located at 200 County Road CB to the I-2, General Industrial District
- 2019-01 Larson Annexation – Bayview Rd
- 2019-02 Loren’s Salvage Yard Annexation (withdrawn)
- 2019-03 Brazil Annexation
- 2019-04 Loren’s Salvage Yard Annexation
- 2019-05 Amend Chapter 7, Art. II Fire Code
- 2019-06 Amending Code Sec 12-8 relating to service standards for single family premises
- 2019-07 Amending TARF to replace ERU with IAU
- 2019-08 Zoning Ordinance Updates
- 2019-09 Rezoning 140, 142, 146 N Lake St
- 2019-10 Official Street Map Amendments
- 2019-11 Amend Neenah Code Chapter 2
- 2019-12 Rezoning 2405 Schultz Drive MAP
- 2019-13 Amend Article IV – Stormwater Management Services
- 2019-14 Noise Ordinance
- 2019-15 Outdoor Extension for State Licensed Establishments and Temp Extension of Licensed Premise
- 2019-16 Correct TARF Statutory Reference
- 2019-17 Amend Code Sec. 11-100, Smoking Ban
- 2019-18 Amend Official Map–rename portion of Peckham Road
- 2019-19 Amend Electrical Code
- 2019-20 Integrity Construction Annexation
- 2019-21 Click and Collect Alcohol Sales
- 2019-22 Municipal Board of Absentee Canvassers
- 2019-23 Rezoning SE Corner Abby Ave and W North Water St
- 2019-27 Rezoning 0.1 Acres located at 708 Monroe Street
- 2019-28 Rezoning 1.5 Acres located at 1515 S Commercial Street
- 2018-01 UTVs Restricted-AMENDED
- 2018-02 Weights & Measures Permit Due Date
- 2018-03 Rezoning N Side of Main St
- 2018-04 Sexting Prohibited
- 2018-05 Amend Building Code 21.38 Fences
- 2018-06 Repealed and recreated Room Tax Ord
- 2018-10 Zoning Code Updates Shoreline Setbacks
- 2018-11 Penalties for Animal Bites
- 2018-12 Vaping Ordinance
- 2018-14 Solid Waste Ordinance
- 2018-15 Public Records and Retention Schedule
- 2018-18 Annexation – Town of Vinland
- 2018-19 Amend Street Map
- 2017-01 Comp Plan Amendment CTH JJ-Pendleton
- 2017-02 Rezoning CTH JJ-Pendleton
- 2017-03 Adopting the Amendment to the City of Neenah Vision 2020 Comprehensive Plan Future Land Use Map
- 2017-04 Rezoning 4.96 acres of land located along Winneconne Avenue from the R-2, Two-Family Residence District to the M-2, Multi-Family Residence District
- 2017-05A Reorganization of Animal Code
- 2017-06 Amend and Recreate portions of Code Ch. 16 relating to Park regulations and Enforcement
- 2017-09 Amend Zoning Code to Regulate Tourist Housing
- 2017-10 Electronic Posting of Minutes
- 2017-11 Excluding ADA Service Animals from Pet Animal limitation
- 2017-12 Zoning Code: Section 26-466
- 2017-13 Aldermanic Salaries
- 2017-17 Drive-up Alcohol Sales
- 2017-18 Repealing Recreating Official Traffic Maps
- 2017-19 Comp Plan 2040 Update
- 2015-16 Amending code §§3-17 & 11-85 relating to trapping and bow hunting regulations
- 2016-01 Amending Sections 25-70, 25-71 & 25-72 of the Neenah Subdivisions and Other Land Divisions Ordinance (Chapter 25), Certified Survey Map.
- 2016-02 Annexing – 1.01 Acres of land – John Ross and Lori Chevalier, owned property to the City of Neenah.
- 2016-03 Rezoning 211 Fifth Street from R-2, Two-Family Residence District to R-1, Single-Family Residence District.
- 2016-04 Rezoning Parcel Number 7-1060-01 from Temporary C-1, General Commercial District to C-1, General Commercial District.
- 2016-02A Amending Ordinance 2016-2 that Annexed – 1.01 Acres of land – John Ross and Lori Chevalier, owned property to the City of Neenah – by correcting the legal description in Section 1.
- 2016-06 Amending Code §4-95(g) regarding Sober Server Ordinance
- 2016-07 Rezoning 1.01 Acres of land east of Dogwood Trail from R-1, Single-Family Residence District to Cottages at Woodside Green PDD, Planned Development District.
- 2016-08 Street Use Permits Updates
- 2016-09 Repealing Code §4-92(d) Grants for certain reserve “Class B” intoxicating liquor licenses
- 2016-10 Project Plan Approval 1-16 Calvary Bible Church PDD
- 2016-11 Rezoning land north of Dogwood Trail to R-1
- 2016-12 Calvary Bible Church Annexation
- 2016-13 Official Street Map Amendment
- 2016-14 Rezoning Calvary Bible Church property on Oakridge Rd
- 2016-15 Cummings Annexation
- 2016-16 Rezoning 120 N Lake St
- 2016-17 County Road JJ Pendleton Road Annexation
- 2015-01 Lakeview School Annexation
- 2015-02 Westside Business PDD Amendment
- 2015-03 permit raising mason bees
- 2015-04 Reassign the Neenah-Menasha Fire Rescue Joint Finance and Personnel Committee as a Standing Committee of the Common Council
- 2015-5 Amending Code §§3–1, Definitions, and 3-16 creating a designation of Potentially Dangerous Animal and providing for the regulation thereof
- 2015-6 Project Plan approval #1-15 for West Side Business District to allow the construction of an Assisted Living Facility/CBRF (American Grand Assisted Living) Lots 1 & 2 CSM 6919.
- 2015-7 Project Plan approval #2-15 for Mahler Farm Planned Development District to allow the building addition and parking expansion (Morton Long Term Care) at 201 E. Bell St
- 2015-8 Adopting the Amendment to the City of Neenah Vision 2020 Comprehensive Plan Future Land Use Map.
- 2015-9 Rezoning 117 Jackson Street, 123 Jackson Street, 127 Jackson Street, and 133 Jackson Street from R-2 Two-Family Residence District to I-2 General Industrial District and to provide a zoning classification of I2 General Industrial District to the vacated portion of Jackson Street and former Canadian National railroad right-of-way.
- 2015-10 VOIDED
- 2015-11 VOIDED
- 2015-12 Amending Sec. 26-349 of the Neenah Municipal Code pertaining to the Bridgewood Planned Development District Master Plan
- 2015-13 VOIDED
- 2015-14 Amending and restating Chapter 15, Article II of the Code of Ordinances relating to the imposition of a Room Tax on the Privilege of Furnishing Rooms at Retail
- 2015-15 Repealing City of Neenah Ordinance No. 117, Volume 1; and approving a 99 year lease with the Bergstrom-Mahler Museum, Inc.
- 2015-16 Trapping and Bow Hunting Regulations
- 2015-17 Annexing – 0.037 Acres of land – P & Q Bencarrie Complex LLC, owned property to the City of Neenah.
- 2014-1 Citation Authority
- 2014-2 Amending the Official Street Map changing Evergreen Ct. to Evergreen Ln.
- 2014-3 Cancelled
- 2014-4 Cancelled
- 2014-5 Increasing Insurance Requirement for Taxicabs Licensed by the City
- 2014-6 Amending Noxious Weed Regulations and Maintenance of Vegetation
- 2014-7 Amending various sections of Ch. 7, Fire Prevention and Protection, Ch. 21, Building Code, and Ch. 22, Environmental Control to update references to the Wisconsin Administrative Code
- 2014-8 Official Street Map Amendment removing a 66-foot street reservation between County Highway CB and County Highway O in the Town of Neenah
- 2014-9 Creating Code § 4-65(p) relating to Appeal of a License Denial and Code Ch. 4, Art. XIV relating to Escorts and Escort Services License Escorts and Escort Services License
- 2014-10 Repealing and Recreating Code §11-3 relating to Open Intoxicants in public and on commercial quadricycles
- 2014-11 Adopting an amendment to the City of Neenah Vision 2020 Comprehensive Plan Future Land Use Map
- 2014-12 Rezoning a portion of 934 Byrd Avenue from C-1 General Commercial District to I-2 General Industrial District
- 2014-13 Project Plan Approval #1-14 for Bridgewood Planned Development District to allow the construction of an outdoor platform tennis facility within the district
- 2014-14 Amending Neenah Code chapter 26 relating to various miscellaneous changes to the Neenah Zoning Code
- 2014-15 Amending Code Section 2-178 revising the quorum requirements and authority of the Board of Public Works and providing for the time and location of regular Board meetings
- 2014-16 Amending Ch. 4, Art. II relating to updating Weights & Measures code sections
- 2014-18 Official Street Map Amendment, Town of Menasha
- 2013-1 Sanitary Sewer Lateral Installation and Repair
- 2013-2 Street Improvements Special Assessments
- 2013-3 Aldermanic Salary Increase for 2013
- 2013-4 Increase members of the Park & Rec Commission from 8 to 9 and allow President of Commission to appoint Plan Commission Rep
- 2013-5 Amending various sections of Chapter 26, Neenah Zoning Code relating to providing for a definition and regulation of yard sales and various non-substantive corrections
- 2013-6 Amending Code §2-82(b) & (d) providing for Finance & Personnel Committee oversight of and creation of the Human Resources & Safety Office and Amending Code §2-86(f) providing for the Mayor voting on the Committee of the Whole only in case of a tie
- 2013-7 Sober Server Ordinance
- 2013-8 Repealing and recreating the official traffic maps established by Code § 16-36(a)(1) and Amending Code §§ 16-99, 16-100 & 16-101 relating to off street parking lots and regulations
- 2013-9 Adopting an amendment to the City of Neenah Vision 2020 Comprehensive Plan Future Land Use Map to change 132 & 136 Jackson Street and 111 & 115 Austin Street from low-density residential to Industrial
- 2013-10 Rezoning 111 & 115 Austin Street and 132 & 136 Jackson Street from R-2 Two Family Residence District to I-2 General Industrial District
- 2013-11 Amending and creating various sections in Ch. 14, Art. II relating to street excavation permits
- 2013-12 Creating Chapter 4, Article XIII of the Code of Ordinances relating to creating a Mobile Food Vendor License
- 2013-13 Renumbering Code §21-40 as §21-41 and creating Code §21-40 relating to regulation of Collection Boxes
- 2013-14 Amending Code § 16-99 relating to Amending the Name & Regulations for Lot 2 (former Bookland Lot)
- 2013-15 Official Street Map Amendment removing a street reservation 66 feet in width, extending from Oak Ridge Road to County Highway II (f/k/a State Highway 150) and adding a street reservation extending from Larsen Road to County Highway II (f/k/a State Highway 150)
- 2013-16 Amending the noxious weed ordinance by removing milkweed from the list of noxious weeds
- 2013-17 Creating Code §7-34 relating to fees for Fire Re-Inspection or missed appointments
- 2013-18 Amending Code Sec. 2-58(c) relating to Aldermanic salary increase to $4,075 annually for terms beginning April 2014; $4,475 for terms beginning April 2015 and $4,800 for terms beginning April 2016
- 2013-19 Amending Code Sec. 2-266 to increase court costs assessed by the municipal court to $38 per citation
- 2013-20 Amending Code Sec. 2-266 to make technical corrections to the Municipal Court procedure to be consistent with state statutes
- 2012-1 Official Street Map Amendment
- 2012-2 Modifying Alcohol Sales Restrictions
- 2012-3 Residency Requirement for Department Heads
- 2012-4 Exotic & Wild Animal Ordinance
- 2012-5 Health Department Consolidation Code Revisions
- 2012-6 Amending On-Street Parking Restrictions Map
- 2012-7 Approval of E Forest Ave Historic District & Preservation Plan
- 2012-8 Kennel Definition & provide that PDD Standards supercede subdivision standards
- 2012-9 Health Officer Elimination Cleanup Ordinance
- 2012-10 Dangerous Animal Ordinance Cleanup
- 2012-11 Heavy Truck Routes & School Bus Parking
- 2012-12 Amendments to Master Plan for Cottages at Woodside Green
- 2012-13 Street Map Amendments to State Trunk Hwy 76
- 2012-14 Street Map Amendment, Town of Neenah – Harry Sturgis
- 2012-15 Park & Recreation Commission regulation of parking lots in City parks