S. Commercial Street Reconstruction
Commercial Street was opened to traffic on Thursday, October 24.
Click here to view pictures of the progress.
County G Overpass Replacement (Winnebago County)
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) Northeast Region office in Green Bay is announcing construction at the County G overpass will begin Wednesday morning, July 17, 2013. Work on the bridge deck over US 41 is expected to finish in October 2013. The overpass will be closed until October.
Work at this overpass includes:
* Replacing the existing bridge deck
* Blasting clean the existing steel girders and repaint girders
* Milling and resurfacing County G from Green Valley Road to Dixie Road
* Replacing beam guard
Traffic impacts are as follows:
* The County G overpass will be closed until October 2013
* Various single lane closures of US 41
General Street Construction - 2013
Babcock Street (Park Village to Winneconne) - Overlay
Babcock Street (Cecil to Winneconne) - Sidewalk East Side
S. Commercial Street (Wright to Winneconne) - Utilities, Overlay
Future Street Construction
For the five year street construction program link to 2013-2017 Capital Improvements Program.
For a map of the five year street construction program link to 2013-2017 Capital Improvements Program Map.