- 2014-1 Citation Authority
- 2014-2 Amending the Official Street Map changing Evergreen Ct. to Evergreen Ln.
- 2014-3 Cancelled
- 2014-4 Cancelled
- 2014-5 Increasing Insurance Requirement for Taxicabs Licensed by the CIty.
- 2014-6 Amending Noxious Weed Regulations and Maintenance of Vegetation.
- 2014-7 Amending various sections of Ch. 7, Fire Prevention and Protection, Ch. 21, Building Code, and Ch. 22, Environmental Control to update references to the Wisconsin Administrative Code
- 2014-8 Official Street Map Amendment removing a 66-foot street reservation between County Highway CB and County Highway O in the Town of Neenah
- 2014-9 Creating Code § 4-65(p) relating to Appeal of a License Denial and Code Ch. 4, Art. XIV relating to Escorts and Escort Services LicenseEscorts and Escort Services License
- 2014-10 Repealing and Recreating Code §11-3 relating to Open Intoxicants in public and on commercial quadricycles
- 2014-11 adopting an amendment to the City of Neenah Vision 2020 Comprehensive Plan Future Land Use Map
- 2014-12 rezoning a portion of 934 Byrd Avenue from C-1 General Commercial District to I-2 General Industrial District
- 2014-13 Project Plan Approval #1-14 for Bridgewood Planned Development District to allow the construction of an outdoor platform tennis facility within the district.
- 2014-14 Amending Neenah Code chapter 26 relating to various miscellaneous changes to the Neenah Zoning Code
- 2014-15 Amending Code Section 2-178 revising the quorum requirements and authority of the Board of Public Works and providing for the time and location of regular Board meetings
- 2014-15 Amending Ch. 4, Art. II relating to updating Weights & Measures code sections
- 2013-1 Sanitary Sewer Lateral Installation and Repair
- 2013-2 Street Improvements Special Assessments
- 2013-3 Aldermanic Salary Increase for 2013
- 2013-4 Increase members of the Park & Rec Commission from 8 to 9 and allow President of Commission to appoint Plan Commission Rep
- 2013-5 Amending various sections of Chapter 26, Neenah Zoning Code relating to providing for a definition and regulation of yard sales and various non-substantive corrections.
- 2013-6 Amending Code §2-82(b) & (d) providing for Finance & Personnel Committee oversight of and creation of the Human Resources & Safety Office and Amending Code §2-86(f) providing for the Mayor voting on the Committee of the Whole only in case of a tie
- 2013-7 Sober Server Ordinance
- 2013-8 Repealing and recreating the official traffic maps established by Code § 16-36(a)(1) and Amending Code §§ 16-99, 16-100 & 16-101 relating to off street parking lots and regulations.
- 2013-9 Adopting an amendment to the City of Neenah Vision 2020 Comprehensive Plan Future Land Use Map to change 132 & 136 Jackson Street and 111 & 115 Austin Street from low-density residential to Industrial
- 2013-10 Rezoning 111 & 115 Austin Street and 132 & 136 Jackson Street from R-2 Two Family Residence District to I-2 General Industrial District
- 2013-11 amending and creating various sections in Ch. 14, Art. II relating to street excavation permits
- 2013-12 Creating Chapter 4, Article XIII of the Code of Ordinances relating to creating a Mobile Food Vendor License
- 2013-13 Renumbering Code §21-40 as §21-41 and creating Code §21-40 relating to regulation of Collection Boxes
- 2013-14 Amending Code § 16-99 relating to Amending the Name & Regulations for Lot 2 (former Bookland Lot)
- 2013-15 Official Street Map Amendment removing a street reservation 66 feet in width, extending from Oak Ridge Road to County Highway II (f/k/a State Highway 150) and adding a street reservation extending from Larsen Road to County Highway II (f/k/a State Highway 150).
- 2013-16 amending the noxious weed ordinance by removing milkweed from the list of noxious weeds.
- 2013-17 creating Code §7-34 relating to fees for Fire Re-Inspection or missed appointments.
- 2013-18 amending Code Sec. 2-58(c) relating to Aldermanic salary increase to $4,075 annually for terms beginning April 2014; $4,475 for terms beginning April 2015 and $4,800 for terms beginning April 2016.
- 2013-19 amending Code Sec. 2-266 to increase court costs assessed by the municipal court to $38 per citation.
- 2013-20 amending Code Sec. 2-266 to make technical corrections to the Municipal Court procedure to be consistent with state statutes.
- 2012-1 Official Street Map Amendment
- 2012-2 Modifying Alcohol Sales Restrictions
- 2012-3 Residency Requirement for Department Heads
- 2012-4 Exotic & Wild Animal Ordinance
- 2012-5 Health Department Consolidation Code Revisions
- 2012-6 Amending On-Street Parking Restrictions Map
- 2012-7 Approval of E Forest Ave Historic District & Preservation Plan
- 2012-8 Kennel Definition & provide that PDD Standards supercede subdivision standards
- 2012-9 Health Officer Elimination Cleanup Ordinance
- 2012-10 Dangerous Animal Ordinance Cleanup
- 2012-11 Heavy Truck Routes & School Bus Parking
- 2012-12 Amendments to Master Plan for Cottages at Woodside Green
- 2012-13 Street Map Amendments to State Trunk Hwy 76
- 2012-14 Street Map Amendment, Town of Neenah - Harry Sturgis
- 2012-15 Park & Recreation Commission regulation of parking lots in City parks