The mail icon () will show next to links with an email address. Click the link to create a new email, or you can use our Contact Form.
The external link icon () will show next to links that go outside this website.
The following icons will be listed next to links according to their type.
- PDF Documents: Requires a PDF reader, such as Adobe's PDF Reader. Most documents will be in PDF format.
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint Documents: Requires Microsoft Office, or a compatible program such as the free OpenOffice.org.
- Publisher Documents: Requires Microsoft Office Publisher.
- Text Documents: Will open in any text editor or web browser.
- Archive or Compressed files: These can include ZIP, RAR or TAR files. For Windows users, try WinZip or WinRAR.
- Audio or Video media files: These can include many different formats. If you have problems opening them, try the VLC Media Player. See below for a note on Flash Video.
Others: There may be other file types that are not included above that are available for download. You can try searching for the three letter extension, or Contact Us and we can help.
You will need to have the flash plug-in installed to view videos on this website. To download the plug-in, visit Adobe's Website.
If you still cannot view the video, or if you are on a slow connection, you can download a copy of the video and play it later using an application such as Adobe Flash Player or the VLC Media Player.
For other problems, please email us using our Contact Form.