City of Neenah
2023 Load Limits
(State Statutes Sec. 349.16)
On March 10, 2023, the City of Neenah will be implementing a 10-ton weight limit restriction on all gravel, 2″ bituminous, and oil and chip streets in the City as listed. Weight limits will be lifted on Monday, April 17, 2023
- All streets in the Southfield Estates Subdivision without curb and gutter.
- All streets in the Liberty Heights Subdivision without curb and gutter.
- All streets in the Arthur Plat.
- All streets in the Castle Oak IV, V and VI Subdivisions.
- All streets in the Cottages at Woodside Green Subdivision and the Woodside Green Estates Subdivision.
- All streets in Integrity Acres and First Addition to Integrity Acres Subdivisions.
- All streets in the Cardinal Plat.
- All Streets in Freedom Acres
- All streets without curb and gutter in the City of Neenah not listed above.
These restrictions will be in place until weather and street conditions are conducive for a return to unrestricted hauling, which is expected to be in approximately four weeks.
Contact the Public Works Department at 920-886-6240 with questions