Southpark Industrial Center
Southpark Industrial Center offers a prime setting for your manufacturing, service, office or research facility. Strategically located at the US Highway 41 and Bell Street interchange in Neenah, Southpark lies in the heart of Wisconsin’s fastest growing metropolitan area…the progressive Fox Cities. Southpark is a planned, controlled development park, offering choice sites at affordable prices. The park currently comprises nearly 300 acres and is home to over 75 businesses.
Southpark offers the following:
- Custom-designed sites of 1-15 acres in size.
- Fully-serviced sites with municipal water, sanitary sewer, storm sewer, concrete streets, underground utility services, and high-pressure natural gas.
- Static water pressure of 57 psi; fire flows up to 6200 gpm at 20psi.
- Rail service from Wisconsin Central Ltd.
- Level topography; 4000-6000 psi net allowable soil boring pressure (surveys available).
- Protective covenants to ensure a quality business neighborhood.
- Convenient transportation connections including federal highways, two regional jet service airports, over 45 common carriers and a rail system with freight car pooling.
- Professional, team approach to attracting and retaining quality business.
Map and listing of current occupants by location, type of business and acreage:
Neenah’s nationally-recognized historic downtown offers a variety of shopping and dining choices and serves as a venue for numerous community festivals and events. In addition, the downtown has also become a thriving commercial business office district, being home to the corporate headquarters for major corporations such as Plexus Corp., Bemis Co., Alta Resources Inc., and a major presence from Kimberly-Clark Corp. and Bergstrom Corp.
A large portion of Neenah’s downtown is part of a Business Improvement District (BID). The BID is operated in partnership by the City of Neenah, Future Neenah, Inc., and downtown business leaders and merchants. Further information about the BID can be obtained here.
For information on available space in the downtown, contact Future Neenah, Inc. or Community Development staff.
Other Available Properties
For listings of most commercial and/or industrial properties available for sale and/or lease in Neenah, please visit Loopnet, or visit the websites of the local developers and brokers: