The Victim Crisis Response Team is a dedicated group of trained volunteers who assist local law enforcement agencies in responding to the immediate needs of victims and those in crisis. It is our goal to ensure that victims and witnesses of crime are treated with dignity, respect, fairness, compassion, courtesy, and sensitivity.
The Fox Cities Victim Crisis Response Team members respond to a variety of incidents including domestic violence, suicide, homicide, robbery, abuse, death notifications, accidents and many more. We offer the following:
• On scene response
• Emotional support
• Crisis intervention
• Immediate needs assessment
• Referrals to community resources
• Education on crisis, trauma, and grief
• Assistance with Crime Victim Compensation
• Assistance in making phone calls to family and friends
• Help prepare victims/families for what is to come (legal, media, emotional, etc.)
• Follow up
• Various other crime related services
For more information about the Victim Crisis Response team or if you would like to become a volunteer, visit https://victimcrisisresponse.org/
SITE MAP | DISCLAIMER | ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT © City of Neenah. All Rights Reserved. Web Design & Development by Stellar Blue Technologies.
SITE MAP | DISCLAIMER
ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT © City of Neenah. All Rights Reserved. Web Design & Development by Stellar Blue Technologies.