Creating Community through people, parks & programs.
Oak Hill Cemetery is located on Oakridge Rd. and Highway 41 the cemetery is open from dawn to dusk.
- Oak Hill Cemetery is owned and maintained by the City of Neenah since 1848, it is the second oldest municipal cemetery in the United States.
- The business office for the cemetery is located in the Treasurer’s Office at the City Administrations Building, 211 Walnut St.
- The BURIAL RECORDS are computerized and can be searched with the link below. Additional information can be obtained by calling 920-886-6144, or by stopping at the business office.
- The cemetery has a spring clean up the first Monday in April. All winter decor, including artificial bouquets and wreaths, must be removed prior to this date.
- An ANNUAL CEMETERY WALK is presented by the Neenah Historical Society. The date will be August 10, 2017. More information on the walk is available by calling the Neenah Historical Society at 920-729-0244 or on their Facebook page.
- Flags are placed on raised veteran’s gravesites in early May and will remain in place through mid-September. With the exception of the flush marker cremation lot section, flags will only remain in place for seven to ten days. No flag will be placed without a flag holder or veteran’s marker on the grave. Any questions regarding flags, please contact Clary Reinhardt at 920-915-2355. Flag holders can be obtained from the Veteran’s Administration Office located at 211 N Commercial St., Neenah or by calling 920-729-4820.