Creating Community through people, parks & programs.
Oak Hill Cemetery is located on Oakridge Rd. and Highway 41 the cemetery is open from dawn to dusk.
- Oak Hill Cemetery is owned and maintained by the City of Neenah since 1848 and is one of the oldest municipal cemeteries located in the Midwest.
- To purchase a burial lot or schedule a burial, please contact the Oak Hill Cemetery business office in the Finance Department at the City Administration Building, 211 Walnut St. or by calling 920.886.6144.
- Search Burial Records Online
- The cemetery has a spring clean up the first Monday in April. All winter decor, including artificial bouquets and wreaths, must be removed prior to this date.
- An Annual Cemetery Walk is presented by the Neenah Historical Society each year in July. More information on the walk is available by calling the Neenah Historical Society at 920-729-0244 or on their Facebook page.
- US Flags are placed on raised veteran’s gravesites in early May and are removed after Memorial Day. With the exception of the flush marker cremation lot section, flags will remain in place for seven to ten days. No flag will be placed without a flag holder or veteran’s marker on the grave. Any questions regarding flags, please contact Michael Dart at 920-378-3963. Flag holders can be obtained from the Veteran’s Administration Office located at 211 N Commercial St., Neenah or by calling 920-729-4820.