Permits, Forms, Applications
Block Party Permit – Residents are able to close their street and hold a neighborhood block party by obtaining a permit through the Public Works Department. Permits will be reviewed by our Traffic Engineer and you will be notified of approval. Contact the Public Works Department at 920-886-6240. Basic guidelines include:
- No major traffic carrier can be affected. Traffic Engineer will approve street to be closed.
- No consumption of alcoholic beverages in the street – enforced by patrolling police car.
- No porta-potties.
- No bands or large amplifiers violating noise ordinance.
- All barricades shall be removed by dusk.
- All residents within barricaded area must be notified.
- Click here to open the Block Party Permit.
City of Neenah Prequalification Form – Click here to open the form.
Digger’s Hotline Information – Diggers Hotline helps identify costly and dangerous utilities that can be buried just inches beneath your yard’s surface. Contact them three working days before digging and have your lines marked so you can dig freely and safely. Call “811” or 800-242-8511, or contact them at http://www.diggershotline.com/
Dumpster Rental Permit – Click here to open the rental permit.
Permit to Excavate in Public Right-of-Way – The City of Neenah requires anyone excavating in the public right-of-way (i.e., street, sidewalk, terrace, etc.) to obtain a Street Excavation Permit. Permits can be obtained by contacting the Public Works Department at 920-886-6240. The permit, fee schedule, provisions and conditions can be reviewed below.
- Permit to Excavate in Public Right-of-Way
- Permit Fee Schedule 2018-2022
- ROW Permit Provisions and Conditions
Sidewalk Occupancy Permit – Anyone requesting temporary occupancy of a city sidewalk must contact the Department of Public Works at 920-886-6240.
Special Event Permit (Street Use Permit) – Form required to request the use of public streets or sidewalks for special events. (i.e. parades, walkathons, rallies, festivals, etc.) A non-refundable $75 application fee may apply and must be submitted with the application. ***The location to submit an application has moved.*** Completed applications should now be filed by email at email@example.com, in person at the Mayor’s Office, or by mail at City Hall, 211 Walnut Street Neenah, WI 54956 Attention: Special Events Coordinator. Upon approval, the permit can be picked up or mailed. For any questions regarding the application or the permit process, contact Joni Heinz at 920-886-6104.
- Special Event Permit Application Form (v.2019-1)
- Supplemental Attachments: