skip mobile navigation
skip top site navigation

Department of Finance

Michael Easker, CPA: Director of Finance

211 Walnut St., P.O. Box 426, Neenah, WI 54956
Phone: 920-886-6140 Fax: 920-886-6150 Email:

Facebook Twitter

Office Hours:

Monday – Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

Subscribe to this Department Facebook Twitter

Burning Permits & Pet Licenses

Recreational Fire Permit Application:

A recreational fire permit is required for recreational burning. The permit fee is $15. If you are applying for a new permit, please read and print the Application and Ordinance from the links below:

Recreational Fire Permit Application

Recreational Fire Permit Ordinance

Open Burning Guidelines

Applying in Person:

Complete and sign the application form, which is available in the Finance Department. If you already have a laminated permit and there are no changes to your information, you may skip the application process and bring the permit to the Finance Department for renewal.

Applying by Mail

Complete the application and send it with the fee to the address below.  Please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope that we will use to return the permit to you.

If you are renewing your permit and have your laminated permit, you can skip the application process, send us your permit along with the permit fee and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the address below.

The mailing address is:

City Of Neenah Treasurer’s Office P O Box 426 Neenah WI 54956

Your permit will be mailed immediately upon receipt of a completed application and payment. Recreational Fire Permits must be on the premise before a fire can be started.

Annual Pet License:

Ordinance: Pet Owners Guidelines

Per city ordinance all dogs and cats over 5 months of age are required to be licensed in the City of Neenah. The fees are:

  • $7.00 for altered (spayed/neutered) pets
  • $12.00 for unaltered pets
  • *$5.00 late fee will be imposed if the license is purchased after April 1st

You will need to bring a valid rabies certificate or no license will be issued.

Back to Top