Private Well Permitting
- A completed well operation permit application form.
- Two (2) bacteriologically safe water sample results tested by a certified laboratory, at least two (2) weeks apart and not more than six (6) months prior to application date. Each water sample must be tested for Coliform Bacteria and E Coli.
- Inspection by a State licensed well driller and pump installer, at the applicant’s expense, that the well meets all conditions of municipal code Sec. 21-134.
- A signed DNR private well inspection form from a licensed well driller and pump installer, which certifies that the well conforms to Wisconsin Administrative Code NR 812.
- Permit fee of $25.00
- Send your completed application, two safe water test results, completed DNR inspection form, and payment to Neenah Water Utility, City Hall 3rd Floor, at 211 Walnut St., Neenah, WI or submit your application online.
- After review and approval of submitted documentation, a permit to operate the well will be issued and sent to the applicant.