Northern Winnebago Dial-A-Ride (920-734-4546)
Reduced Fare transportation for residents of the Cities of Neenah and Menasha, aged 60 years and older.
- Certification: New users may be certified in person at Neenah City Hall (211 Walnut St., Neenah) or the Menasha Senior Center (116 Main Street, Menasha). Please provide proof of age. Please contact Neenah City Hall at 920-886-6130 or Menasha Senior Center at 920-967-3530 if you are not able to register in person.
- Tickets: Obtain 25 tickets per month at one of the distribution sites listed at the bottom of this page.
- Schedule Your Trip: Call Fox Valley Cab at 920-734-4546, and ask for the Dial-A-Ride service. Give your name, address, destination, and the time at which you want to be picked up. If you are able to call a day or more ahead, please do so as your pick-up can then be assured of being provided at your scheduled time or within 15 minutes after that time. Standing appointments are also accepted.
- Fare: Present one ticket for each one-way trip within the zone with your $3.50 fare. Please have the correct change. Tips are not expected, but may be given at the discretion of the rider. The fare for additional eligible passengers traveling from the same origin to the same destination with a ticket holder is $3.50. Please call Fox Valley Cab for more information about fares for trips outside the zone. (See zone map)
- Cancellations: Please call Fox Valley Cab one hour or more ahead if you need to cancel your trip. The service will wait 5 minutes for you after your scheduled pick-up time. If you cancel your trip and do not call to cancel, or do not show up for your ride, then you may be charged.
- Hours: Dial-A-Ride service hours are 6:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M., Monday through Friday, 6:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M. Saturday and Sunday. Closed New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
- Assistance: Drivers will assist riders with getting into the vehicles, as well as helping with packages. However, oversized items that would cause loss of passenger seat space, obstruct the driver’s view, or create a safety hazard are not permitted.
- Questions or Comments: The purpose of the Dial-A-Ride program is to provide safe, efficient and affordable transportation. Courtesy is part of providing the transportation service. Should you have questions, comments or complaints about any part of the service, please contact us at 886-6130 or email questions by clicking here. Passengers also may have service suspended should their behavior be disruptive to service operations.
- To apply: If you are new to the Dial-A-Ride program, you can find the application here: Application 2020. This application can be brought to Neenah City Hall or the Menasha Senior Center.
For further program information, please call 920-886-6130.
For further fare information, please call Fox Valley Cab at 920-734-4546.
Where To Obtain Dial-A-Ride Tickets
211 Walnut Street
Neenah, WI 54956
Monday-Thursday 7:30 A.M. – 4:30 P.M.
Menasha Senior Center
116 Main Street
Menasha, WI 54952
Monday – Friday 9:30 A.M. – 3:30 P.M.
Neenah City Hall, Community Development Office
P.O. Box 426
Neenah, WI 54957-0426
When requesting tickets by mail include a self-addressed, stamped business-sized envelope.
Dial-A-Ride is made possible by support provided by:
Federal and State of Wisconsin Transportation Grants
United Way Fox Cities
Cities of Neenah and Menasha