Northern Winnebago Dial-A-Ride (920-734-4546)
To apply online: https://neenahwi.seamlessdocs.com/f/2021DAR
Reduced Fare transportation for residents of the Cities of Neenah and Menasha, aged 60 years and older.
1. Certification: New users may be certified by calling (920) 886-6125.
2. Tickets: Obtain 30 tickets per month at one of the distribution sites listed below or by calling (920) 886-6125.
3. Schedule Your Trip: Call Fox Valley Cab at 734-4546, and ask for the Dial-A-Ride service. Give your name, address, destination, and the time at which you want to be picked up. If you are able to call a day or more ahead, please do so as your pick-up can then be assured of being provided at your scheduled time or within 15 minutes after that time. Standing appointments are also accepted.
4. Fare: Present one ticket for each one-way trip within the zone with your $3.50 fare. Please have the correct change. The fare for additional eligible passengers traveling from the same origin to the same destination with a ticket holder is also $3.50. Please call Fox Valley Cab for more information about fares for trips outside the zone. (See zone map)
5. Cancellations: Please call Fox Valley Cab one hour or more ahead if you need to cancel your trip. The service will wait 5 minutes for you after your scheduled pick-up time. If you cancel your trip and do not call to cancel, or do not show up for your ride, then you may be charged.
6. Hours: Dial-A-Ride service hours are 6:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M., Monday through Friday, 6:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M. Saturday and Sunday. Closed New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
7. Assistance: Drivers will assist riders with getting into the vehicles, as well as helping with packages. However, number of packages may be limited, and oversized items that would cause loss of passenger seat space, obstruct the driver’s view, or create a safety hazard are not permitted.
8. Questions or Comments: The purpose of the Dial-A-Ride program is to provide safe, efficient and affordable transportation. Courtesy is part of providing the transportation service. Should you have questions, comments or complaints about any part of the service, please contact the City of Neenah at 886-6125 or Valley Transit at 832-5800. Passengers also may have service suspended should their behavior be disruptive to service operations.
For further program information, please call (920) 886-6125.
For further fare information, please call Fox Valley Cab at 734-4546
WHERE TO OBTAIN DIAL-A-RIDE TICKETS
Neenah City Hall, Clerk’s Office
211 Walnut Street
Neenah, WI 54956
New Summer Hours:
7:30 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
7:30 A.M. – Noon
Menasha Senior Center
116 Main Street
Menasha, WI 54952
Monday – Friday
9:30 A.M. – 3:30 P.M.
Neenah Public Library
240 E. Wisconsin Avenue
Neenah, WI 54956
9:00 A.M. – 9:00 P.M.
9 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
10:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
12:00 P.M. – 4:00 P.M.
Neenah City Hall, Community Development Office
211 Walnut Street, Neenah, WI 54956
*When requesting tickets by mail include a self-addressed, stamped business-sized envelope. There is no need to send in the white identification card.*
Dial-A-Ride is made possible by support provided by:
Federal and State of Wisconsin Transportation Grants
United Way Fox Cities
Cities of Neenah and Menasha