Eileen McCoy: Director of Parks & Recreation
Monday – Thursday 7:30am – 4:30pm, Fridays 7:30am – 4:00pm
Parks & Trails
Creating Community through people, parks & programs.
There are 367 acres of Developed Park Land in the City of Neenah that the Parks and Recreation Department operates and maintains. These includes 16 buildings, one Historic Home/Museum, one Lighthouse, 7,478 feet of shoreline, 2 boat launches, 1 outdoor swim pool complex, 17 tennis courts, 1 archery range, 8 ball diamonds, 2 basketball courts, 1 skate park, 4 ice rinks, 16 soccer fields, 4 volleyball courts, 12 playgrounds 2 sculptures/fountains, trails, fishing decks, sled hills and various other recreational facilities.
- Map of all City of Neenah Parks
- List of Parks & Facilities
- Park Rules
- Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan
- Arrowhead Park Master Plan
- Trails of the Fox Valley – Maps
- Neenah Trails
- Nutrient Management Plan – Part 1 – Part 2